Products produced by the JUCI factory: Corn Steep Liquor Powder, which is derived from non-GMO and organic corn. In addition to nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, it also contains trace elements such as iron, copper, and magnesium. Therefore, it is also called natural organic fertilizer.
Natural organic fertilizers not only contain a large number of elements and trace elements necessary for plants, but also rich organic nutrients, which not only provide comprehensive nutrition for crops, but also have long fertilizer effects, which can increase and update soil organic matter, promote microbial reproduction, and improve the physical and chemical properties of soil And biological activity are the main nutrients for green food production. Refined organic fertilizer is a commercial organic fertilizer packaged and sold after livestock manure is dried and crushed. The following is the difference between natural organic fertilizer and refined fertilizer:
1) Natural organic fertilizer is completely decomposed without burning roots and rotten seedlings; refined organic fertilizer will not be completely decomposed, but it will be completely decomposed in the soil after direct use, resulting in seedling burning.
2) Natural organic fertilizer decomposes at high temperature, killing most pathogenic bacteria and eggs, reducing the occurrence of pests and diseases; refined organic fertilizer will not completely decompose, and it will attract underground pests when it is completely decomposed in the soil.
3) Add beneficial bacteria to the natural organic fertilizer to reduce the occurrence of diseases caused by the occupation of the flora; the refined organic fertilizer is dried at high temperature to kill all microorganisms inside.
4) Natural organic fertilizers have high nutrient content; special organic fertilizers have been damaged due to high temperature.
5) Natural organic fertilizer is taken from corn. Except for a slight corn aroma, there is no other odor; special organic fertilizer has no deodorization, and it has a foul smell when it is wet.