The difference between organic and chemical fertilizers:
(1) organic fertilizers contain a large amount of organic matter, which has an obvious effect of soil improvement and fertilizer cultivation.Chemical fertilizers can only provide inorganic nutrients for crops, and long-term application will cause adverse effects on the soil.
(2) organic fertilizers contain a variety of nutrients, which are fully balanced.However, fertilizer contains a single type of nutrients, and long-term application is easy to cause the imbalance of nutrients in the soil and food.
(3) organic fertilizers have low nutrient content and need to be applied in large quantities, while chemical fertilizers have high nutrient content and less application amount.
(4) organic fertilizers have long fertilizer effect;Chemical fertilizer short and fierce, easy to cause nutrient loss, pollution of the environment.
(5) organic fertilizers come from nature, and there are no chemical compounds in fertilizers. Long-term application can improve the quality of agricultural products;Chemical fertilizer is a pure chemical compound which can reduce the quality of agricultural products.
(6) during the production and processing of organic fertilizers, as long as they are sufficiently decomposed, the application of organic fertilizers can improve the drought resistance, disease resistance and insect resistance of crops and reduce the use of pesticides.Long-term application of chemical fertilizers, because of the reduced plant immunity, often need a lot of chemical pesticides to maintain the growth of crops, easy to cause the increase of harmful substances in food.
(7) organic fertilizers contain a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biological transformation process in the soil and contribute to the continuous improvement of soil fertility.Long-term application of a large amount of chemical fertilizer can inhibit the activities of soil microorganisms, resulting in a decrease in the ability of soil automatic regulation.
So the suggestion is a mixture of fertilizer and organic fertilizer.