1. Why use trace element water soluble fertilizer?
In agricultural planting, we often mention the need to give crops a balanced and comprehensive nutrition, including large, medium, and trace element water-soluble fertilizers. The role of trace element water-soluble fertilizers is simply to make up for what is missing. Another point is to prevent and improve the trace element deficiency of crops, which is why we use trace element water-soluble fertilizer.
2. How to judge whether it is necessary to use trace element water-soluble fertilizer?
This must first identify the symptoms of deficiency of various trace elements, in order to choose the correct judgment and use trace element water-soluble fertilizer. Just like doctors seeing doctors, they use methods such as looking, smelling, asking, and cutting to conduct thorough investigations, careful observations, correct tests, and rigorous verification. The method is:
(1) A thorough investigation of lack of vegetarianism.
(2) Visual diagnosis.
(3) Diagnosis method of soil chemical analysis.
(4) Chemical analysis and diagnosis of plants.
(5) Diagnosis method for greenhouse and field cultivation experiments.
(6) Diagnostic method of extra-root spraying (ie emergency test method).
The above six methods should complement each other, and it is not easy to draw conclusions based on one or two methods.
3. How to use trace element water-soluble fertilizer?
The application of trace element water-soluble fertilizer must be targeted and appropriate. If applied blindly and in large amounts, it will not only be beneficial but harmful, and it will have a toxic effect on crops. In order to apply reasonably, it is necessary to understand what kind of trace elements the crop lacks and how much is needed to be supplemented, and then at the appropriate application time, select the appropriate trace element fertilizer product (such as amino acid chelated trace elements) and adopt the correct method Application, to achieve high yields of crops and improve product quality.
Please contact us, our technical staff will answer your usage and dosage questions.