Corn Extract Powder for Feed
About 65% of the world's corn is used for feed, up to 80% in developed countries, which is an important basis for the development of animal husbandry.
(1) corn kernels: corn kernels, especially maize kernels, are good feed for pigs, cattle, horses, chickens and geese.Especially suitable for fat pigs, beef cattle, cows and chickens.With the development of feed industry, concentrated feed and mixed feed are widely used.
(2) maize straw: it is also a good feed, especially the high-energy feed of cattle, which can replace some corn seeds.The disadvantage of corn straw is that it contains less protein and calcium, so it needs to be supplemented.Straw silage can not only keep the stems and leaves fresh and juicy, but also produce lactic acid through microbial action in the process of silage, enhancing palatability.
(3) the corn processing by-products of feed application: corn wet milling and dry milling, dextrin, sugar, starch, beer production in the process of processing such as germ and bran, grout, such as byproduct, it is important to feed resources, account for more than 5% of feed processing raw materials in the United States.
● Packaging & Shipping:
1. Using Three layers packaging. Outer bag is coated woven bag. There are two layers of plastic bags inside. No moisture absorption and no clumps occurs during storage.
2. 25 pp bag or kraft bag .
3. 500kg or 1000kg three layers pp bag.
4. Shipment within7-10days after payment.
● Contact Information: